what councillor sprott has
done for frenchs forest ward
- Secured 15,000 sqm of open space for the Frenchs Forest Town Centre.
- Formed the Forestville Business Group, organising Spring Nights and Christmas in July festival to support local business and community.
- Secured $350,000 for Killarney Heights Shops landscaping and children’s play equipment.
- Secured $1 million for Forestville Shopping Centre upgrades.
- Committed Council to planting 5,000 trees per year for 20 years.
- Signed Council up to the NSW container deposit scheme, generating millions of dollars in revenue.
- Secured $6.5 million for Lionel Watts sports fields, skate park, and dog park upgrades.
- Implemented a school safety audit across the Northern Beaches to identify traffic and pedestrian risks to our school children.
- Secured the East-West Dee Why to Chatswood express bus service.
councillor sprott is fighting to:
- Protect and increase open green space and the urban tree canopy.
- Create a sporting a recreational hub in Forestville and Killarney Heights, including mountain bike facilities, upgraded sport facilities.
- Fight against overdevelopment and developer encroachment into our bushland.
- Build a resilient, stable, sustainable Council structure securing a strong future for our children.
- Build footpaths and urban walking trails making safe local villages and connecting local communities.
- Fight for the people of the Forest area for equal spending of their rates on local community projects, building villages that thrive, not just places to live.
- Protect our creek systems to promote healthy pristine ecosystems leading to clean oceans and a strong environment.